Thursday 2 August 2007

Getting Wick With.......... Adam 'Lash' Crane

We play cricket together, drink together and shower together, so let's find out what makes a bloke Wick. Following Nick Clark, is 3rd team skipper, lover of people with fat knees, and all-round nice guy, Adam Crane.

1 Nickname(s): Cranesy, anything else you Basils call me?

2 Highest Score for HWRCC: 25* V's CMO 2006, may have done better on a Sunday but I doubt it! Guessing my 86 for Crossbats doesn't count.

3 Best Bowling for HWRCC: Erm, prob the Sunday game against cheating basils earlier this year, we won though.

4 Favourite Away Ground: Kingsfield? Erm put a lot of thought into this and can't come up with an answer.

5 Favourite Food: Fish and chips, easy NEXT!

6 Favourite Singer/Band: Humm tough, after a quick check on itunes DJ Shadow is my most played, so him. Quite like Evanescence too.

7 Favourite Movie: Battle Royale, brilliant must be seen. Other than that City of God is awesome story, finally American Psycho I can watch it again and again.

8 Favourite Book: A Million Little Pieces by James Fray, tells the story of a recovering drug addict pretty tough at times but ultimately heartwarming. The followup My Friend Leonard I also loved.

9 Favourite Pub/Club: Humm, genuinely not so sure. Gordon Bennetts in Surbiton probably gets the nod, however O'Neills in Kingston has done me proud over the years, also the Volunteer in Abinger Hammer is great.

10 Favourite Crisps: Perhaps not quite crisps, but M&S do Guacamole flavoured nachos which are to die for (in a salty dehydrated kind of way)!

11 Favourite DBW Sandwich: Tuna although it could do without the cucumber slice. Never touched the egg.

12 Favourite Quote: Work is the curse of the drinking classes. How sad, though it's the only one I can think of.

13 Childhood Sports Hero: Rory Underwood what a legend!

14 Best Wick Moment: The best is yet to come. Anytime after a win watching the sunset is good.

15 Worst Wick Moment: Chairmans v's presidents last year. Thank christ I escaped the evening!!

16 Invite 3 People to Dinner (Dead or Alive): I have been agonising over this question for ages I just couldn't think of anybody really. Well except three people, my mum, dad and sister. Leaving family out of the equasion Martin Johnson, Bill Clinton would make a great guest, humm and we'll need some totty as well so Pam Anderson (grrrr).

No comments: