Thursday 24 May 2007

New security system for the Wick

It's not often I do any work. I do squeeze it in occasionally between day dreaming about cricket; reading about cricket; writing about cricket, but I try not to let it get in the way of my general cricket related activities.

So it was much to my surprise when this morning I found myself doing work - not wholly surprising given the official warning I was awarded on Tuesday for doing Wick related activities, rather than what I am actually paid to do.

My surprise reached quite thaumaturgic levels though as I searched for an image for a story about novelty cars and I stumbled across this distinguished looking gentleman and his pet - A hyena undoubtedly named Spot.

Given the troubles at the Wick over the years with vandals and break ins, I thought Spot and his gristled looking owner would be ideal candidates for Wick security. No need for an alarm system with these two about. Maybe he could even become Lord Vaders spin twin for the Sunday XI?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasnt this fella in gldaiator?